Meet the 2017 Speakers
- Mr. Howard Sapers • "Current Challenges in Meeting the Mental Health Needs of Incarcerated Individuals"
- Dr. Itiel Dror • "How to Make Better Assessments and Evaluations: The Dangers and Pitfalls in Decision Making and How to Overcome Them"
- Dr. Ralph Serin • "Understanding the Offender Change Process: Bridging Risk and Desistance"
- Mr. Lee Chapelle • "Criminal Justice System - Inside and Out"
- Mr. Lee Chapelle • "Canadian Corrections 101 "
- L. Healey, C. Berquist, M. Geck • "Current Research Endeavors at the Integrated Forensic Program of the Royal Ottawa Health Care Group"
- Dr. Wesley Sutton • "Assessment and Management of ADHD in Adult Correctional Populations"
- Dr. Bruno Losier • "The Role of Neuropsychology in the Forensic Context"
- Ms. Irene Boldt • "The Well-Being of Community-Residing FMH Patients: Recognizing Ethical Dimensions"
- Dr. John Deadman • "A History of the Psychopathy Concept: Is It Still a Valid Concept" - SOLD OUT
- Dr. Itiel Dror • "Expert Performance and the Factors that Mediate It"
- Dr. Ralph Serin • "Using Dynamic Risk Assessment to Refine Case Planning and Risk Management"
- Ms. Casey Myers and Ms. Sylvia Mills • "Problematic Sexual Interests in Individuals with Psychotic Disorders: A Pilot Study of Prevelence, Characteristics and Comorbidity"
- Ms. Lauren Barney • "Mental Health Updates 2016-2017"
- Dr. Peter Sheridan and Ms. Mary Lou Solow • "Community Matters: Managing Risk of Forensic Outpatients"
- Ms. K. Mullally and Ms. K. Messina • "Empirical Support for the HARM: Assessing Ecological, Concurrent and Predictive Validity"
- Ms. Mary-Lou Martin • "Hope and Hope Engenderiing Interventions in Forensic and Acute Mental Health Services"
- Dr. Kaitlyn McLachlan • "FASD in Forensic and Correctional Contexts: Best Practices in Evidence-Based Screening and Research Directions"
Pre-conference Workshop Speakers
- Dr. Healther Moulden and Dr. Sebastien Prat • "Pornography - Understanding, Prevention and Management in the Virtual World"